- Activated by right-clicking a lever
- Rotate by right-clicking the lever with a stick in hand.
- Moves forward
- Drops blocks from its chest under the iron heads.
- If there are rails in the chest, lays those rails behind it as it moves.
- Extended version can make roads, replacing existing blocks below it with those from its chest.
- Can be directed left or right through signs reading: <-, left, ->, right
- Uses fuel in its furnace to run.
- Maximum depth of 6. (configurable)
- Respects protection from region protection plugins such as WorldGuard, depending on which player activated it.
- Fuel usage and pickaxe usage (only for removing blocks while roadbuilding) can be configured on or off.
- 1-4 Wooden Planks
- 1-3 Iron Block heads
- 1-2 Chests
The builder requires fuel, so put a fuel item into the furnace's fuel slot. It also requires blocks to build, put those into the builder's chest. Rightclick the lever to activate it.
The extended version has an extra wood block and chest on the main module.
In addition to rotating with a stick, the builder can be directed to left or right with a sign that reads: <-, left, ->, right
- Builds a bridge with a maximum depth of 3 blocks.
- Builds with a pattern you specify in the back chest. (up to 3x3)
- Supports rail building like the other builders!
- Supports rotation with signs like the other builders!
- 2-6 Fences
- 3-7 Wooden Planks
- 1-3 Iron Blocks
- 2 Chests
- 1 Furnace
- 1 Lever
Place the pattern you would like to build in the back chest, on the left side. The pattern can be anywhere from 1x1 up to 3x3.
Materials used for the actual building go in the front chest.
Provide some fuel in the furnace and rightclick the lever to make it build your pattern!