It can be used to drain or fill deep pools of water or lava.
- Activated by right-clicking a lever
- Builds a tube up to 9 blocks long. (configurable)
- Drains or fills in a square below the tube.
- Maximum depth of 8. (configurable)
- Respects protection from region protection plugins such as WorldGuard, depending on which player activated it.
- Fuel-free usage
- 1-9 Wooden Planks (water) or Iron Blocks (lava)
- 1 Gold Block
- Water Bucket or Lava Bucket for the fill mode
Fill mode: Put the wooden planks into the furnace's top slot. The pump can use up to 9. Put a water bucket in the bottom slot.
The area affected is roughly a square below the tube once it is complete. Progress for each layer is shown in the cauldron.
Drain mode: Put wooden planks in the top slot, leave the bottom slot empty.